top of page

Production Services & Rental

Public·1 member

Download 150k Valid Txt

Your Product Manager wants you to figure out which factors lead customers to leave negative reviews about your cloud service. To follow along in the Power BI service, download the Customer Feedback Excel file from the GitHub page that opens.

Download 150k Valid txt

Below is a list of all Locker Codes in NBA 2K23 that are currently available. You'll find each Locker Code listed alongside its potential rewards and expiry date. You'll need to enter the Locker Code before the listed expiry date in order for it to be valid.

wget utility is the best option to download files from internet. wget can pretty much handle all complex download situations including large file downloads, recursive downloads, non-interactive downloads, multiple file downloads etc.,

This is very helpful when you have initiated a very big file download which got interrupted in the middle. Instead of starting the whole download again, you can start the download from where it got interrupted using option -c

Note: If a download is stopped in middle, when you restart the download again without the option -c, wget will append .1 to the filename automatically as a file with the previous name already exist. If a file with .1 already exist, it will download the file with .2 at the end.

Note: This quota will not get effect when you do a download a single URL. That is irrespective of the quota size everything will get downloaded when you specify a single file. This quota is applicable only for recursive downloads.

If you have a download link (e.g.download_script.php?src_id=7701) but do know the extension of the file being provided (it could be zip, rar, dmg, gz, etc..), how do you know what to call the file in your -O argument?

Thanks for the excellent information!Is there a way to pass an argument to the download link? I am looking to download build from Jenkins/Hudson server but the build number keeps auto-incrementing to a new number. Hence I have to update the URL with the new build number.I am looking for a way to automate this process and not enter the build number (may be through a script?). Any help would be appreciated..

file is 920 Mb approximately, I do not use any download manager it was a direct http download, after having approximately 600 Mb of download some how the download has broken, I have a file now opsi4.0.3-2-servervm.zip which is 600 Mb but this should have been 900 Mb is there any way to resume this one using wget

I am using wget to download a file and checking the maximum network speed I can get!I am getting the network speed as 268 MB/s. Can you please tell me some other method for this? Or can you please tell me a file of greater size, so that I can get the total speed available?

hello there, thanks for great tips. I just want to ask, if there is any option for downloading for example 100 websites using wget but each website will be downloaded only in 50MB (or any other size). I tried using quota and i have .txt fie with urls of my webpages i want to download, but it only download 50MB of first website and thats all. Thanks for answer.

The main reason for this separation is to secure sensitive information. Your entire client application gets downloaded into the browser, and all of the data can be accessed by anyone accessing your web page.

Save and exit vi by hitting the ESC key and typing :wq.In this next section, we will create a Simics script that will allow us to detect breakpoints inserted within our application in order to stage the workload. A breakpoint (also known as a 'magic breakpoint' in Virtutech parlance) is simply a predefined assembly instruction inlined into your code. This instruction usually has no effect (e.g., a write to register 0) but is recognized by Simics. You can take a look at all the magic breakpoint instructions within the magic-instruction.h file within the microbenchmarks tarball downloaded earlier.

From the workload we just created, you will get to chance to run some sample jobs with Flexus and create a Flexpoint library. By this point you should have a valid initial checkpoint stored as /checkpoints/spinlock.

In order for the run_job script to accept a path as a valid workload, the directory must contain a job-postload.simics file that includes commands that are always run in Simics when the workload is loaded.

=========================================================================Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1993 09:43:27 EDTReply-To: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" Sender: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" From: Debby Morley Subject: Ejournal Index How does one determine if and where a particular ejournal is indexed? Pleaserespond to me directly and I'll post a summary of responses to the list. Thanks in advance,-- - Debby +----------------------------------------------------------------------+ Debby Morley Information Resources Consultant University of North Carolina - Educational Computing Service UNC Educational Computing Service voice (919) 549-0671 P.O. Box 12035 - 2 Davis Drive in NC 1-800-672-8244 State Courier 59-01-02 FAX (919) 549-0777 Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2035 dgm@ecsvax.uncecs.edu=========================================================================Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1993 09:44:32 EDTReply-To: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" Sender: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" From: andy2@violet.berkeley.eduSubject: on-line editing At the University of California Press we've been editing bookson-line for a couple of years. We're now starting to edit journalson-line as well. Why? For one thing, we save very large amounts of money in composition.For another, we're getting into electronic publishing and we needthe kinds of files we can get this way. How? We get authors' disks, translate them to our word processorof choice (currently XyWrite for DOS, Word for Mac; WordPerfectand Word for Windows are on the agenda); strip out all the garbageand translate non-ASCII characters to ASCII codes; and globallyinsert generic coding/keymarking. Freelance copy editors editon-line. We print out (in colors) and send the hard copy to theauthor. (Sending the disk is almost always a BIG BIG mistake. Theauthor will make silent changes that undermine your editing.) The copyeditor inputs the author's changes and gives us a clean set of files,which can be used either by conventional compositors or desktoppublishers. We use redlining with XyWrite, the DocuComp compare function withMac Word. We get low composition costs, cleaner proofs, less work in-house= lower overhead, and archivable/reusable ASCII and PostScriptfiles. Try it; you'll like it. Jane-Ellen LongUniversity of California Press=========================================================================Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1993 09:45:30 EDTReply-To: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" Sender: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" From: "EDWARD M. (TED) JENNINGS" Subject: Re: onscreen editing About editing electronically -- We don't worry about seeing the"original" and the changes at the same time. Put the e-mailed file onthe screen, edit it, send it back to the author for furthermodifications. Keep "negotiating" until the satisfaction and fatiguevectors cross. Stop. Publish. I wouldn't dare assert that thisapproach is absolutely satisfactory to all authors and readers, butthere has been no rebellion yet. Ted Jennings, _EJournal_=========================================================================Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 08:32:06 EDTReply-To: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" Sender: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" From: Prentiss Riddle Subject: Software for automated e-print submissions? [Apologies if you've seen this elsewhere.] A professor here at Rice is putting together an electronic preprint or"e-print" service in his field, and he's looking for software withwhich to automate submissions. The only model we've run across is the software developed by PaulGinsparg of LANL and used as the basis of a number of ground-breakinge-print services. Unfortunately, the LANL software is undergoingrevision prior to being more widely released and the professor is notsure he can wait for it. Has anyone else put together a good package for automating e-printsubmissions? Our "wish list" of features is rather extensive (but we'dprobably settle for a subset of these): -- Fully automated (human intervention only when there's trouble) -- Submissions by either mail or anonymous FTP -- Puts submissions into an archive suitable for retrieval by mail, FTP, Gopher and possibly WAIS -- Multiple categories of submissions: papers, software and "data" -- Requires papers to be submitted with an accompanying template containing author, title, abstract, etc. -- Enforces some sort of reasonable naming convention as files are added to the archive -- Accepts papers in PostScript, TeX, and/or other formats -- Handles submissions and retrievals which require compression, uuencoding, and/or splitting into multiple pieces If nothing is readily available to do most of this, we may be forced toroll our own, which is almost certainly going to be expensive andtime-consuming. Pointers to any reasonable solution gratefullyaccepted. Please reply by *MAIL* and I will summarize. Thanks. -- Prentiss Riddle ("aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada") riddle@rice.edu-- Systems Programmer, Office of Networking Services-- Rice University, POB 1892, Houston, TX 77251 / Mudd 208 / 713-285-5327=========================================================================Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 08:33:38 EDTReply-To: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" Sender: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" From: Rich Wiggins Subject: Re: onscreen editingIn-Reply-To: Message of Fri, 1 Oct 1993 09:45:30 EDT from >About editing electronically -- We don't worry about seeing the>"original" and the changes at the same time. Put the e-mailed file on>the screen, edit it, send it back to the author for further>modifications. Keep "negotiating" until the satisfaction and fatigue>vectors cross. Stop. Publish. I wouldn't dare assert that this approach>is absolutely satisfactory to all authors and readers, but there has>been no rebellion yet. Ted Jennings, _EJournal_ Have any of you online editing pioneers used any form of multimediae-mail for this function? Earlier this year I wrote a paper on Gopherwhich I submitted to a few folks for review. Since one of mycorrespondents also uses a Next workstation, I asked him to commentusing voice. His first message was "Gee I feel uncomfortable doing this"but his later remarks were just fine -- they appear right in contextnext to the passage in question, and you get the friendliness ofinflection instead of the coldness of bold red ink. I have heard of other examples of this -- a college that uses Nextmailin its legal office. Lawyers dictate their briefs via Nextmail, andamend drafts with inline voice annotations. And in some placesapparently college professors are using inline annotation to sendcomments with graded term papers, in place of illegible marginalia. Does this sound practical to any editors out there? I realize a lot ofediting is technical (and uses its own markup) but this seems veryappealing for the "negotiating" model described above. With MIME comingto a desktop near you this could revolutionize the process it seems. /Rich Wiggins, Gopher Coordinator, Michigan State U=========================================================================Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 08:34:40 EDTReply-To: "David H. Rothman" Sender: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access" From: "David H. Rothman" Subject: Of Trolleys and Savage Inequalities (Re: Ken Dowlin Paper)In-Reply-To: My thanks to Katherine Wingerson (katew@info.berkeley.edu) for sharingwith me Ken Dowlin's interesting new paper, "Global VillageLibrary/Community Electronic Information Infrastructure." I agree withmuch of what he says. Even so, he may want to reconsider a few of thestatements he has made, especially his *possible* skepticism toward acentral national library online. As one of the country's toplibrarians--he is city librarian for the city and county of SanFrancisco--he has a wonderful chance to fight for a virtual nationallibrary for rich and poor alike. Do we really want to replicate online the"savage inequalities" of America's schools? Without a central library ofthe kind that I've described, we indeed will. Just as important,regardless of current fads, some good technical and legal arguments existfor a virtual central approach (combined with, yes, the opportunity forservers to operate independently on a sister network). I hope that KennethDowlin will clarify his thoughts, distinguish between national andinternational central databases and endorse the concept of a *national*library online--full of free or low-cost books and educational software,and perhaps other media as well. >...The local libraries inter-connected with a sophisticated>navigation system will become a Global Village Library. This is in>contrast to the view of some technologists who believe that there is>need for one gigantic electronic library in a central location. Not only is>the one gigantic electronic library impractical, it is undesirable. The>world is not homogeneous and we should not wish it so. I myself favor a mix of Internet-style servers and a powerful, easy-to-use*national* library--a form of electronic federalism. The big library couldpick up the best technology and some content from the servers. We couldreplicate the virtual central library at different locations forsecurity's sake, and also to reduce communications costs. Remember howmany Americans once could go a good distance by following one trolley lineto the next? It was a fine system, but no replacement for express trains.We need both trolleys and trains. Alas, much of the time, when I board atrolley on today's Internet, it goes nowhere. I may get a message sayingthat a server is down, or that the material is not available to me(perhaps for copyright-related reasons). I'm also irked by slow-respondingservers. A virtual central database, on the other hand, could maintainstandards better and be more easily upgraded as technology progressed.Response time is important to computer professionals and civilians alike.Please note that I haven't the slightest problem with the central databaseusing distributed technology if that leads to more speed; I'm not asdoctrinaire as some of the more zealous of the boosters of autonomous,servers. Let's pick up the best of both approaches! As for the cultural question, who says that central libraries can be onlyat the international level? What if they are national instead? Andsuppose that local and university librarians, using federal money, butworking within their own allotments, can help choose books qualifying forroyalties from the national database. If anything, local authors in SanFrancisco and other cities would fare much better than now. They could getpublished more easily than under the present system, in which so manyhouses are fixated on best-seller lists and national and internationalmarkets. Isn't *content* one of the best ways of reflecting localsensibilities? And couldn't this system give San Francisco authors abetter shot at a truly national market (and perhaps a global one, too,since interested nations could exchange books and whole libraries)? Moreover, with a giant central library for rich and poor alike, we'llstand less chance of replicating online the "savage inequalities" of theAmerican school system. Otherwise the middle and upper classes will favortheir own private alternatives and neglect the poor. If nothing else,libraries in Bethesda and Beverly Hills might enjoy better funding foronline acquisitions and services than those in Anacostia and Watts. Those problems are not abstract to me. I see what the world of paper booksis like. I live in Alexandria, Va., where the public libraries have ahorribly limited selection of books, and where many on high-tech topicsare obsolete. I pity the students here without easy transportation tobetter-off suburban libraries. Unless libraries could freely share onlineholdings without copyright worries, Ken Dowlin's approach just would notwork. The Alexandria kids couldn't dial up the same material as those inFairfax County. That leads to the issue of just how authors and publishers be compensatedand protected? To Ken Dowlin's credit, he admits that his vision does notinclude "a system to deal with copyright and dissemination that protectsthe ownership of information and knowledge in an electronic display." Holdon a moment. As the author of six books, you can bet I have a slightinterest in the above. Other people do, too--Random House, Time Warner,Knight-Ridder and the rest. Certainly piracy of electronic books will be rampant, especially as netbandwidths increase, unless we reduce the financial incentive forbootlegging. That means a central database funded by general revenue.Encryption alone won't work, since bootleggers can make illegal copies oflegal copies; never underestimate human ingenuity, even with precautions.Just look at the copies spread of a recent novel that was supposed toself-destruct when read off a disk. Technology is too quirky andunpredictable to base intellectual protection on hardware or softwareexclusively. Already some hackers are talking about digital collectives tosystematically break copyright laws; how could this *not* happen? I'm alittle baffled: Some "free market" zealots build their system around afaith in human greed, but trust booklovers to overcome the naturaltendency to share books with friends. I hope that people influencing theNII won't be so naive when they discuss protection. Meanwhile I notice that an online bookstore wants readers to pay $5 todownload a 25-page short story from Stephen King, and I suspect thatbootlegging could be one reason for this outrageous price. I don't blamethe bookstore; how frustrating it is that honest customers must subsidizebootleggers. We return, too, to those pesky "savage inequalities." Whentrying to get children to enjoy books, do we really want the meter runningat 20 cents a page? Stephen King just might be the author whose works mostexcited a young reader, and I know I don't have to tell Ken Dowlin aboutthe relationship between recreational reading and reading skills ingeneral. Without the central database, we'll have more of this. An aside: The existence of a central library wouldn't rule out vendors'publishing paper books or setting up their own databases. I suspect,however, that in most cases, companies would make more money by focusingon the big national library. If censorship problems arose, some LyleStuart-style publishers could do very well with their own networks. Imyself, however, suspect that with a system of many librarians involvedwith the central library, there would be more diversity and freedom ofexpression than today. Presently the marketers reign supreme, and manypublishers won't publish an idea-focused book unless the author is apolitician or talk-show host. Rush Limbaugh is the publishing world's giftto itself. >He directs twenty-seven facilities with a $21 million operating budget.>Projects currently in progress include the supervision of the building of>a $140 milllion New Main Library and $20 million in capital improvement>in the branch libraries. The New Main Library will be a 370,000 square>foot building, doubling the size of the current Main... While the $140-million building may be necessary today (given the*current* state of technology), it

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
bottom of page