top of page

Production Services & Rental

Public·12 members
Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

What Is The Cheapest Vodka You Can Buy

Five times distilled from neutral grain spirits, Svedka has a light, botanical nose and faintly spicy flavor. The mouthfeel is rich and well-rounded, and the finish is velvet smooth. This is the perfect option for a vodka tonic with a spray of citrus fruit. Average price: $12.

what is the cheapest vodka you can buy

This vodka brings classy vibes from the get-go, starting with its cool, frosted bottle and moving onto the spa-water aroma and flavor profile. Its nose has hints of green grass and cucumber, while the full-bodied palate mixes citrus and salty cucumber peel. B-råvo! Average price: $19.

Absolut vodka markets itself as the vodka for those who enjoy the nightlife. For many vodka lovers, Absolut is synonymous with the art, party and club scene. Flavors include watermelon, grapefruit, citron, lime, mandarin and many others. Fans of this historic vodka enjoy drinking it straight as well as in cocktails. Versatile, Absolut vodka is the perfect addition to any get together, be it professional or casual. Did you know that Absolut Vodka makes amazing pasta sauce? Well, quite a few Absolut Vodka enthusiasts have experimented and found out just how delicious the sauce is.

Dixie Peach has an ABV of 40 percent and is crafted with corn as the base ingredient. The peaches used to infuse this vodka are from Lane Southern Orchards. Dixie Peach vodka strives to give enthusiasts the taste of a juicy, fresh Georgia peaches in every sip. Delicious and refreshing when taken straight, and just as sumptuous when paired with a classic Southern dessert or mixed in a cocktail.

Established in 1970 by Alko, the price of this cheap vodka may make one think it to be of poor quality. However, let us assure you that Finlandia vodka is a premium tasting vodka. Once you taste the original vodka, we encourage you to try their full line of flavored vodkas. Flavors include: Lime, mango, tangerine, raspberry, black currant, coconut and Nordic berries, among others. They also sell a Finlandia Platinum, which is the same as their classic vodka except they added birch wood softening to the process.

A deliciously flavored vodka hailing from California, Skyy is a brand designed to be an affordable, high quality vodka with an ABV of 35 percent. Skyy vodka uses corn and fruit as a base ingredient and is gluten free. Skyy uses the mineral rich waters of the Pacific found in San Francisco Bay. The clean, fresh flavor is due to the limestone filtering which adds a tad more mineral richness to the blend. The smooth texture of this brand is due to their quadruple distillation process and triple filtration processes. Other flavors include: Watermelon, cranberry, blood orange and citrus.

This award-winning vodka just received a Gold Meal award by the esteemed Beverage Tasting Institute, or BTI. Established in San Francisco, in 1992, Skyy vodka continues to embody the spirit of diversity and supports the rights of LGBTQ people. Indeed, when you indulge in their refreshing vodkas you can also take pride in the fact that you are supporting a company which fights for the rights of all people.

Established as a brand in 1928, Luksusowa [LOOK-SOO-SOH-VAH] has gone on to win 38 awards and medals. Made from the finest potatoes in Poland, each bottle of vodka contains over 45 strobrowa potatoes with each batch undergoing triple distillation and rounded off with charcoal filtration. Quality is maintained by utilizing the exact same farms since the beginning. A delicious, crisp and refreshing vodka, it can be used to craft some of the best homemade liqueurs and mixed drink cocktails in your home bar.

One of the best selling vodkas in the world, Smirnoff vodka, originated in Russia sometime in the1860s. Today, Smirnoff Vodka is owned by Diageo, a British company. The Smirnoff brand of vodka has been the recipient of more awards than any other brand of vodka in history. This vodka gets its ultra-smooth feel due to being filtered 10 times. Smirnoff is a high quality, premium vodka the comes in both classic and ready to drink formats. In the ready to drink categories, Smirnoff comes in Smirnoff Ice, which hosts 18 flavors.

Smirnoff Raspberry is a huge favorite with Smirnoff enthusiasts. Patrons describe Smirnoff Raspberry as having a delightful mouthfeel, sublime taste, and easy mixability, making it perfect for cocktails. One of the favorite cocktails made with the raspberry flavor are martinis. The martinis are especially flavorful when you muddle real, fresh or frozen raspberries in the bottom of your mixing glass. After which you add Sprite, vodka and ice. For an added thrill, place the rim of the glass in sugar before you add the ingredients.

We chose New Amsterdam Vodka (view at Drizly) as our top pick because it works like a charm in nearly any mixed drink, from vodka sodas to bloody marys. For a consistently great small-batch distiller with great flavors, Deep Eddy Vodka (view at Drizly) is a steal.

Tito's Handmade Vodka will usually run you about $14 a bottle and is one of the more well-known of the best cheap vodkas on the market. Made in Austin, Texas in small-batches the old-fashioned way, Tito's definitely has something homey and special about it. So grab a brown-labeled bottle and cozy up in for a night of drunk movies and warmth.

A premium vodka for the very non-premium price of around $13 a bottle, New Amsterdam is five times distilled and then filtered twice for a smooth, clean finish. Drink it straight as a shot or in some fancy but hella simple vodka cocktail, because you're high-class, obviously.

Ah Smirnoff, the vodka of my early drinking days, a fond memory from the past. Personally, I will always reach for Smirnoff before I touch gin or rum, and at around $15 I'm clearly making a great choice for my wallet (even if it's not the right choice for the rest of my night).

Probably not the most hyped-up brand, Three Olives is a unique vodka from England that comes in a super-cool flavor, Loopy, which basically tastes like Fruity Pebbles. Their OG flavor has subtle hints of buttercream and mint, so this is the perfect vodka for those with a sweet tooth. And for about $14, you haven't got any reason not to indulge.

Even on a budget, there's no reason you can't have a shot or two of (kinda) quality alcohol, so be sure to pick up any of these, because they're best cheap vodkas out there. Follow your passions, darling.

During college, we're all either four things: tired, stressed, broke, or all of the above at the same time. One of the few things that most college students do to ease their stress is hanging out with friends on the weekend. While this is a good solution for some people, most college students are usually super broke. With the help of the cheapest liquors known to mankind, being broke while wanting to get a little tipsy will no longer be a problem. All of these options retail for less than $20 in most stores.

Depending on where you buy your vodka, the price of a standard bottle of New Amsterdam will be $15 or less, but usually is $15. If you opt for its peach flavor, mix it with Sprite. Plus, their popular pink lemonade-flavored vodka Pink Whitney, is delicious to drink as a shot, mixed with soda, and more, retailing for around $13.

Being in college is hard. And after a long week of exams and papers, most students want to unwind with a night out with friends. Good thing that UV Blue makes it possible for many by only costing $10. I hear many good reviews about this sweet-tasting vodka. You can mix it with almost any chaser you desire, such as tonic water, lemonade, Sprite, or even Gatorade.

If you're going to a university where most of the school year is freezing, you can jet off to sunny islands via a delicious and cost-effective Malibu drink. This option of cheapest liquors goes down smooth as a shot, pairs well with cola, and best with pineapple juice. If you're feeling fancy, you can even garnish with a cherry or fresh pineapple slice.

There's no doubt that Smirnoff is classic cheap vodka, costing just around $13 for flavored and unflavored options. For me, I stick with the pomegranate or pineapple flavors. It makes taking a shot taste a lot less cheap tasting.

These varieties of the cheapest liquors cost about $13 and come in an array of flavors. If you grab the "Intense Mentholmint" flavor, you can make some "dirty Girl Scout" shots. Beware of its powers, Dr. McGillicuddy's will get you real drunk, real quick.

Usually distilled from grain or potatoes, vodka is a neutral spirit without distinctive character, aroma, taste or color. Vodka originated in the Slavic countries, where it was traditionally consumed chilled and straight. Its popularity in the United States is due to its versatility in cocktails.

intro: People head to their local watering holes to let loose, blow off steam, knock a few back, get their drink on, but you might want to think twice before paying $10 for that second vodka-cranberry.

It can come down to what and how you order. Most people have trouble telling the difference between top-shelf vodka and the cheap stuff, Taffer said, so bartenders might try to charge you for the Grey Goose you wanted, but pour you a glass of something more like Nikolai.

\"If you come and say 'Let me have a Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks,' I'm not going to mess with that. I'm giving you Johnnie Walker Black,\" he said. \"If you come up to me and say 'Let me have a Grey Goose and orange juice,' that's the ticket to pour you the cheapest vodka I've ever had.\"

That little red straw is the key to fooling you into thinking that weak drink the bartender just gave you tastes strong because, Taffer said, unscrupulous bartenders will keep those straws in a glass of vodka hidden under the bar. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
bottom of page